Summer Solstice Review
If you prefer to hear the audio version of this article click below
The Summer Solstice is fast approaching marking the midpoint of our year.
With it comes an amazing opportunity for gentle self reflection and contemplation as well as getting clear on your 2nd. half of the year before gearing down for the summer, if you’re on the northern hemisphere and settling into autumn and winter if you’re “down under”.
It’s a time of seeing just how far you’ve come since the start of the year, the lessons learned, experiences gained, knowledge acquired. How many you served, held space for or supported.
Acknowledging yourself truly for the work that you do. The message you spread. The truth you stand for.
Beautiful times or painful reminders
It is a time to look within as without. Reflecting upon your inner transformation which created the outer. Seeing how the changes you made were reflected back to you by the world and how with each step you took another layer was shed, unveiled and revealed.
As a souldriven, heart based entrepreneur, if you are not fully being and doing, expressing your souls divine purpose, these potentially beautiful times of review and reflection can instead be painful reminders that you are not where you thought you wanted to be or needed to be, not living up to the idea of your full potential and rather than seeing the pathways they highlight you may succumb to the darkness of guilt, blame and shame.
Don’t drag yourself through the mud, but allow your pain to fuel you into your purpose.
You are the only one who can choose whether you allow yourself to be driven by love or by fear.
One will propel you forward, the other… won’t…
Below you’ll find the questions that I will be asking my Self, reflecting upon and contemplating over the 2’ish weeks.
They are the perfect mix of the magical and metrics, spirit and matter blending the inner with the outer, the seen with the unseen. They involve your past, your present and your future of both yourself and your business.
If you’re like me and love the feeling of putting pen to paper I’ve gathered the questions into a beautiful 12 page PDF including a bonus tracker. It’s 11$ and you can get your copy of The Summer Solstice Review here.
Soul Solstice Reflections
- What seems to have been my theme for the first 6 months of the year?
- What lessons did I learn?
- What experiences did I gain?
- What revelations did I have?
- What blessings did I receive?
- What changes did I make and how did they serve me?
- What am I present to at the moment?
- What is nudging me consciously or unconsciously?
- What do I sense my theme for the next 6 months will be?
- What is asking to be born or focused upon?
- How many clients or customers did I serve over the past 6 months?
- How many products/seats/tickets did I sell?
- How much money did I make?
- How many articles did I write?
- How many newsletters did I send?
- How many videos did I do?
- How many lives on Facebook/Insta or YouTube did I transmit?
- How many episodes of my show/podcast did I publish?
- How many posts on Social Media did I post?
- What systems, if any, do I have in place?
- What am I present to, in terms of my metrics?
- What comes up for me as I move through these questions?
- What are my current numbers for:
↠↠ Clients I serve.
↠↠ Products or services I provide.
↠↠ Email subscribers
↠↠ Email open rate
In The Solstice Review PDF you, as a bonus, get a tracking sheet, so that you may track your numbers. However it is important for me to emphasise – do not get lost in the metrics instead commit yourself to showing up, doing the work, spreading the love – when you do, the rest will follow.
- What service(s)/product(s) would I like to focus upon creating and/or expanding over the next 6 months?
- What platforms do I love and want to expand my presence on?
- How many clients would I love to serve?
- How many products/tickets/seats would I like to sell?
- How much money would I like to make”
If you’d like to have the questions in a beautiful pdf, ready for you to simply print and fill out, you can purchase the Summer Solstice Review here.
It’s 11$. I’ve added a bonus sheet for tracking your stats and metrics for the next 7 months. It’s simple but effective, especially when we get to the end of the year.
I love you.
ps. If you would like to be supported as you move through the next six months check out the options for Spiritual Business Mentoring here.
Want more like this?
Join my Sacred Circle to receive deep, inspiring and empowering insight and wisdom delivered straight to your inbox.