For a while now I’ve wanted to bring the topic of transgender identities to The Magdalene Voices and when my interview with Zack for their upcoming series “Spirituality in Business” took a deep turn I knew I had to invite them in.
Today’s episode is a powerful, deep and unveiling conversation that honestly blew my mind at times and I hope you will listen with an open heart and mind so that we may, together create a world that is open and inclusive of all, no matter our gender identity, our sexuality, our faith or our color.
In this episode you’ll hear us talk about:
- The most common terms used.
- What being transgender means.
- How the world of duality has way more spectres than you may currently see.
- How Zack relates to the terms Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine.
- Spiritual “othering” of transgender people.
- The part patriarchy, white supremacy and white saviour syndrome plays.
- The current gross invasion of privacy that many transgender people experiences.
- How those who’ve gone before us have cleared the road for us.
- – and much, much more…