The Magdalene Voices w. Maria Saraphina
Darkness, Dark Forces and Negative Programming. Mariaestela in Sacred Conversation w. Simran N’golet
When I read Simran’s magnificent post about how mainstream publishing houses and spiritual teacher actually stunt spiritual growth I knew I wanted her on the show – luckily for you, and me, she said yes to my invitation.
In this episode we go dark and we go deep. Simran shares her experiences, views and findings on one of the biggest publishing houses within the spiritual community. One that hundreds if not thousands of spiritual teachers have on their vision boards and what she shares ain’t that pretty.
In this episode of The Magdalene Voices you’ll hear Simran share and us talk about:
- Leaning into discomfort.
- Calling darkness out into the Light.
- Seeing darkness and dark energy in big followed leaders.
- The big issue with many of the “love and light” teachings.
- White supremacy and white privilege.
- Healing from a space of fear or love.
- The Hollywood’sation of Light vs. Dark
- How we’re getting out of the age of consumption.
- What treasures lie hidden in the darkness.
- How to strengthening your own intuition in terms of the people that you follow.
- How negative does not equal bad.
- Why when you reclaim your power, your strength and your discernment you become invincible
- The issue with the cult following of spiritual teachers.
- What you can do to become more comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- What negative implants are.
- What a light workers work really is.
- – and much, much more…
This is an episode for you willing to listen with an open heart and mind, as you may find yourself triggered throughout.
Our intention is ultimately to support you in reclaiming your power, your sovereignty and your discernment, so that you may know what is true for you, based not in external sources, but the source you carry within you, always.
Mentioned in this episode
- Medium Article by Simran The Detrimental Ways Hay House and Most Mainstream Spiritual Teachers Stunt Spiritual Growth.
More about Simran N’golet
Simran N’golet (Golay) is an artist and spiritual mentor for progressive lightworkers and spiritual seekers. She helps passionate forwardfocused women how to unlock their soul’s purpose, master their manifesting power, and reclaim the gifts of their spirit through the power of their galactic heritage.
Simran’s work focuses on empowering lightworkers particularly people of marginalized groups with the tools necessary for their own journey of self discovery, create fierce boundaries, stand firm in their unique truths, and to forge their life path and purpose.
She does this through her Soul Warrior Academy, 1:1 Intensives, and her content on social media. Her work pulls from her deep love of Science Fiction, Eastern Philosophy, Akashic Records, and Ancient Alien theories, to take the confusion out of interplanetary soul lineage so more people can easily and practically live lives that honor the gifts from their soul’s lineage.
Much of Simran’s spiritual influence comes from the remarkable work of Edgar Cayce. The most documented psychic in modern history and the father of holistic medicine. During his lifetime, Cayce documented over 14,000 readings health and esoteric subjects like Atlantis and even starseeds. His organization, the renowned Association for Research & Enlightenment is the hub where thousands of visitors from all over the world travel to study the Cayce material. She has studied the Cayce work for over 7 years and currently serves on staff at A.R.E headquarters in Virginia Beach, Va.