The Magdalene Voices
Maria Saraphina in Sacred Conversation with Julie Parker.
As anyone walking the Magdalene path will know; when the Goddess wants something she finds a way…
When Julie and I joined in Sacred Conversation for this episode there wasn’t a set script, outline or direction. I called her in, inspired by a tiny sentence she’d shared in an episode on her own podcast The Priestess Podcast.
Little could we have known that Mary would take us deep into the important topics of spirituality, social justice and structural change…
In this episode you will hear Julie and I talk about:
- How and when Mary Magdalene first showed up for Julie.
- The two different ways that Mary Magdalene supports and works with Julie.
- How Mary is a resister, a warrior and someone who’s risen above incredible circumstances.
- Mary Magdalene as a strong agent for social justice and structural change.
- How spiritual bypassing is extremely dangerous and kills people.
- How spirituality is about doing the inner work so that we may change our outer world.
- How Donald Trump has served as a catalyst.
- Drawing a line in the sand and setting clear boundaries.
- Being willing to hear and see despite being uncomfortable as a white person.
- White privilige, white supremacy and racism.
- How self-care is more than afternoon naps, bubblebaths and getting your nails done.
- – and much, much more…
This episode is potent, get ready to have some veils lifted.
Mentioned in this episode
Watch The Video
Listen to the Podcast
Loved what you heard? Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
More about Julie Parker
Hailed by ELLE Magazine as a ‘self-help guru,’ Julie Parker is the CEO & Founder of The Beautiful You Coaching Academy where she passionately trains and supports heart centered people to bring their talents into the world as life coaches.
The Editor in Chief of inspired COACH Magazine, a published author, and in demand speaker, Julie has inspired thousands of people on stages all over the world for clients including Apple, Telstra and Earth Events.
Julie is the recipient of numerous leadership and women’s business awards and she appears regularly in the media including Sunrise and The Morning Show, as well as publications such as Cosmopolitan, Peppermint Magazine and Sunday Life.
Julie is also a modern day Priestess and is committed to contributing to a world where feminine qualities of intuition, presence, nurturing and love, sit comfortably within the realms of global for profit entrepreneurship.
Julie lives in Melbourne with her husband, stepdaughter and two much loved adopted cats.
Find Julie here:
Website – juliesuzanneparker.com/
Podcast – juliesuzanneparker.com/podcast/
Facebook – www.facebook.com/Julie-Parker-142542969420929/?fref=ts
Instagram – instagram.com/julesyparker/