The Magdalene Voices
Share the love...
Mariaestela in Sacred Conversation with Catherine Ann Clemett about The Magdalenes.
When I was first guided to start The Magdalene Voices Catherine Ann was one of the very first people I was called to invite. Her immediate (and I will admit initially surprising) yes has been a beacon of light for me ever since.
Reading both the book she and Claire Heartsong co-wrote as well as the prequel by Claire was instrumental to my own Magdalene awakening and so as the seed of starting this show and podcast sprouted I knew that I wanted to call her in, so that you too may hear the profound wisdom, knowledge and insight she embodies and embraces.
In this episode of The Magdalene Voices Catherine Ann starts us off with a heartfelt invocation before sharing deeply resonating truth and wisdom.
I invite you to join us as Catherine Ann abundantly share her wisdom about the Divine Feminine and The Magdalenes. This is a long episode, so bundle up and get ready to soak it all up.
In this episode you will hear Catherine and I talk about:
- How you have a unique purpose, have a part of the divine plan and are not here by accident.
- Loads about The Magdalenes not just Mary Magdalene.
- How Magdalene isn’t just the individual but is an order of consciousness that both men and women belong to.
- Yeshua being a Magdalene, as most of the inner circle were.
- The Magdalenes as an interdimensional soul group having existed for eons.
- Why the Magdalenes came and are still here.
- Who the Magdalenes were and are today and how you play a part in it.
- What a Magdalene was and is.
- The true meaning and function of the Christ drama 2000 years ago.
- What the Second Coming really is.
- Why it’s important to restoring the Divine Feminine.
- What a twin flames is.
- How everything is a holographic transmission of lower or higher frequencies.
- Mary Magdalene and Yeshua as twin flames.
- Why it is now that the call to rise as a Magdalene is so strong.
- The Magdalene Grid.
- The connection to the #MeToo Movement as we see it.
- The relevancy of their work today.
- How your mundane, everyday life hold the perfect initiations for you.
- – and much, much more…
Mentioned in this episode
*Please note that the links marked with * above are affiliate links and that I may, should you choose to purchase one or more of the books, receive a commission. If you wish to avoid this, google the titles and authors rather than clicking the link.
Watch The Video
Listen to the Podcast
Loved what you heard? Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Share the love...
More about Catherine Ann Clemett
Hay House author, international speaker, channel and workshop leader, Catherine Ann’s work is focused on returning the balance of the Divine Feminine to planet earth.
She has shared her Magdalene work all over the world. Authored her own books and co-authored books with channel, Claire Heartsong and twin flame expert, Angelina Heart. Catherine Ann also has traveled the globe facilitating groups in activating Feminine Magdalene Grid lines and anchoring new frequencies throughout the planet.
Catherine Ann is certified in hypnotherapy and past-life regression as well as many other healing modalities. Catherine Ann’s passion is to seek, understand, download and anchor who she is as a multidimensional spiritual being of light and to assist others in doing so as well.
Exhilarating, fascinating, mind-blowing interview.
I have just finished reading the two Anna books. As a producer, playwright, actor, director, I couldn’t help reading the books without thinking of their dramatic impact when presented in stage format.
The day I had finished the sequel, I was guided to do some research on Catherine Ann Clemett. Now comes the amazing parp.
Although I live in Prescott, AZ, I am currently staying in the Phoenix area, in Surprise, while getting cancer treatment at the Mayo Clinic. Well, guess who just so happens to actually live in Surprise, you guessed it, Catherine Ann Clemett!
I left a message on her website briefly explaining my idea to present the books in a Readers Theatre format. She returned my call a few days later, saying she liked the idea, and she would very much like to set up a meeting